Friday, June 20, 2008

Guess what today is?

Happy Summer! Summer officially arrives at 6:59 pm tonight. We were thinking about going to the Redbirds game tonight, but I forgot about this earth-shattering, monumental event.....




What?! You don't know what that is?!? What's wrong with you people?!? You must not live in a house with a girl under the age of 15..... It's only the biggest event of the summer. The biggest thing to hit the Disney Channel since High School Musical. It is the world premiere of the JONAS BROTHERS MOVIE!!!! And apparently it is *very* important to see it the first time it comes on. Not that it isn't going to run 3 more times before Sunday night.....AND we also have DVR, so we could record it and watch it the minute we get home.....or all weekend for that matter....AND they will probably run it again all next week. None of that is important, because the premiere is TONIGHT!! So, I'm not sure if we'll be cheering on the Redbirds or listening to Jordan swoon all night about how cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute Nick Jonas is.


Right now, Gauge is playing one of his favorite games. It's called "I have something in my mouth that I'm not supposed to have and I really don't want to eat it, I just want you to chase me." He has had this computer game box in his mouth for over 20 minutes....I chose, this morning, to ignore him. So he'll sit for awhile....


Then he'll walk around and change locations to make sure I see him.







Or he'll pretend like HE is ignoring ME.




Here is he under my desk......

He usually puts up a pretty good chase. But I just wasn't into that today. So he sighed a lot. But he never dropped the box. I think he was dozing off under my desk so I, in my stealthy manner, grabbed the box with my feet.

Not that you care, but it's my blog and I can write about whatever I want to....but I took my toenail polish off last night and my big toe has turned a nice shade of purply gray.....it's the entire toenail. Darn it. And yes, I actually thought about taking a picture of my toe to show you, but I decided against it. You're welcome.

Happy Friday & Happy Summer! Have a great day peeps!!

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

What a schweetie wittle boy with his "unauthorized" box!! He just wants to play, momma!!! And for someone to say "you are such a schweeet wittle boy!!!"