Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Not all here

Cooper spent the night at my mom's last night. My nephew is there too. They are having a boys day today. The house was so quiet last night, even with Talking Daughter still here. It was like there was 600% less energy in the house. T. Daughter and I had a nice cozy, quiet evening. We watched some TV, read a little, and laughed a lot. But it's just so different when one of us is missing.

Hope you can see this funny picture of The Bloggie Doggie. He was sleeping with his leg stuck straight up in the air.


Temps seem to be a bit cooler today. That will be nice. Had some major thunder and lightening last night. I heard the rain too, but not sure how much we got. It didn't seem to rain long.

Well, I'm off to work. Have a good day people.



0 Wanna' ramble too?: