Monday, August 4, 2008

The Olympics are coming! The Olympics are coming!


The Olympics start this Friday!!! I'm just uber excited! I can't wait to see Michael Phelps, Dara Torres, Tyson Gay and all the other athletes. USA! USA! USA!

I will watch ANY country competing in ANY sport. I just love it all. There are, obviously, the major events like swimming and gymnastics. But there are also some other events too like table tennis, trampoline, handball, and fencing. What about you? Do you have a favorite sport to watch?


2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

I got a Catherine Coulter and Michael Connelly book at the library. They both look so good, don't know which to start first. Have never read any of either author. If I don't like a book after 30-50 pages, I give it up. Since I am not a student with a "required" reading list and only read for fun, why torture myself trying to like it. I know Connie likes Connelley, so will let you know my take on him and then on Catherine. Maube this wasn't too smart getting 2 books when the Olympics start Friday. If anyone finds my brain, please return it to me -

Anonymous said...

I like this look - bright and cheerful