Thursday, September 4, 2008

Loved her

Did you tune in last night to watch Sarah Palin? What did you think? Did she prove herself? Did she change your mind about your vote? Did she make it that much clearer - either way? I thought she was fabulous. Spunky, fresh, well spoken. Loved that she wore a skirt and that her hair was down. Can't believe that she is just a few years older than me and is running for Vice President!! The Captain thought she was a little too cutesy. I thought she came out swinging. Overall, we both liked her a lot.

I love this little thing too.





Totally adorable. She was so cute waving to the crowd.

But, by far, my favorite part of the whole night, was this moment that can only happen on live TV. LOVE it!!


I slept in a little bit this morning (yeah, I heard Gustav pitter pattering on my window and reset that alarm) and skipped Pilates. But I did get up at knock out Week 5/Day 2 of the pushup challenge. (15, 14, 12, 10, 30) A slight step down after Day 1 (30, 24, 22, 20, 20). But 30 pushups is hard people. At this point, I'm thinking I'm not ready for 100 pushups in two more weeks, but we'll see.

Gustav is still hanging around and right now it is raining its rear end off here at my house. Lots of weather happenings to keep up with. There's Hanna (who can't decide what she wants to do) and Ike (who thinks he will just turn into a category 4 hurricane while nobody is looking) and Josephine (who is minding her own business and will probably just go out to sea).


The Bloggie Doggie thinks today is a great day to find a Law & Order marathon....He loves that show.

Excuse me, Miss Photographer, this is my best side....

Stay dry today people and be happy!!

0 Wanna' ramble too?: