Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve!!

What a special day it is. Lots of excitement and anticipation today. Everything seems to twinkle a little brighter on Christmas Eve doesn't it? It's one of my favorite days of the year.

My kids are very excited. They will get to open their gifts from us sometime today. Then we're headed to Connie's for Christmas Eve dinner. I am looking forward to all of us being together today.

Jerry has made his final visit to us this morning.




When he leaves tonight, he won't be back until next Christmas. I'm gonna' miss that little elf. Good bye Jerry!

Have a wonderful, sparkly day people!!

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

Good bye Jerry. I enjoyed watching you try to hide. They always found you, didn't they? Maybe next year!!