Monday, April 13, 2009

I Am Blooming Flowers

I took a little quiz to see "What Part of Spring I Am". And this is what I found out.





You Are Blooming Flowers



You are an optimistic person by nature. In even the darkest times, you are hopeful about the future.

You feel truly blessed in life and can sometimes be overwhelmed with emotions.

You have an artist's eye. You are always looking for beauty in the mundane.

You have a good sense of aesthetics, especially when it comes to shapes and color.




I would guess some of that is true. Especially the part that says I "feel truly blessed in life" (true to that!) and that I "can sometimes be overwhelmed with emotions." Whew...better move along here...I really don't want to touch that one.

Why don't you take the quiz too? Because aren't you wondering what part of spring you are? Sure you are!

I love me some blogthings!

Have a good, springy kind of day people!

0 Wanna' ramble too?: