Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rescue at Sink -- I mean Sea

Mayday! Mayday! Two plastic pirates floating in my sink. Two drowning at sea.



Rescue helicopter on the way.





The highly trained expert diver has been called to assist in the rescue.




Victims are safe. Repeat. Victims are safe.

Oh no - son's unsteady hand gusty winds in the kitchen have caused the chopper to go down.




Send in back up immediately.






Victims are now safe on the kitchen towel emergency thermal rescue blanket.



Yet another exciting day at my house....

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

connie said...

If he had put ice cubes in there it would be like a Deadliest Catch episode...

JuJu said...

Oh Connie, I was thinking of how much it reminded ME of Deadliest Catch!
And, do both pirates have hook hands?

Nothing that exciting ever happens in my sink.

angie128 said...

I never saw Sig in my kitchen....

beckyjomama said...

LOVE it!!!

Think I saw this all play out on Deadliest Catch ...