Monday, August 10, 2009

Cooperisms

Me: Are you excited about heading in to the 2nd grade?

Cooper: I'm just glad to be moving on. And one day I'll be a grown man. And you'll be an old lady. And you will look at me and say "Hello my sweet heart".



~ ~

"When I get married and we are at the party after the wedding, I'm gonna' get cake and smear it in my new wife's face."

~ ~

"When I'm a professional baseball player and you are sitting on the front row, after we get three outs, I'm gonna' throw the ball up in the stands to you. "

~ ~


"I'm gonna' say something and it will make you cry. OK. Ready? I'm glad you're my mom."


~ ~

Cooper: Do you want to eat under there?

Captain: Under where?

Cooper (laughing hysterically): I made you say underwear!!!

(cause apparently when you are a 7 year old boy, that is hilarious)

7 Wanna' ramble too?:

beckyjomama said...

And, it would seem, when you're a 41 year old woman and it's SOMEONE ELSE'S kid, it makes ya laugh too!

Cameron and Rachel said...

you have quite the comedian on your hands. Would never have know quiet little almost 2 yr old Cooper would be so chatty.

JuJu said...

I'm pretty sure that boys of all ages find the word, "underwear" amusing. I know my big boy does. (he's 41!)
And, it made ME cry that he told you he was glad you're his mom. Awwwww.

Miss Mandy said...

My girls tell that joke all the time. But they say "Whatcha eating under there?" Then it sounds like you're eating underwear.

I think it's funny too.

Tonya said...

He and Lu Lu soooo need to meet....they could have a traveling act and make us rich, LOL

Valerie said...

Lol thanks for the laughs - funny!

sweethomealagirl said...

what a sweetheart!