Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday Miscellany

From the weekend...

Can you believe Alabama whipped up on Florida? Wow. They BEAT them. Like a drum. I'm not a Florida fan. But I do admire Tebow. And it was really hard to see him cry at the end of the game. And even harder to listen to his interview. But then I got over it.

I'm just glad to see an SEC team in the National Championship. So, Roll Tide.

At my office Christmas part on Friday night, I won $100! Or maybe it was the Captain that won. He had both our tickets in his pocket. But I'm sure it was *my* ticket that had the winning number. Cause I'm sure my ticket was 85734. Or 84920. Whatever the number was. It was mine. Merry Christmas to me.

I also won a coupon for a free box of Velveeta from BusyMom on her review blog.

I would say it was a most profitable and exciting weekend.

I even did a little shopping this weekend too. And some wrapping too.

At this exact minute, I am not in holiday preparation panic mode. However, that could change at any minute.

18 shopping days until Christmas.

Even that little countdown didn't throw me into a holiday tizzy.

So far, so good.

The Captain made chili for us this weekend. And did 329 loads of laundry. I heart him.

If I could wear pajama pants all the time, I would.

Annnd if we make it through this Monday, we get some football tonight. View it as a carrot people.

Peace out. And glad tidings to all.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I am so very jealous of the Velveeta win. What will you do with it? Dip? Topping for veggies? Just eat it in hunks?

Velveeta rocks.

Kearsie said...

I bought 7 presents this weekend. I wrapped 12 presents this weekend.
And I made 6 presents this weekend.

I am tired.