Thursday, February 4, 2010

I think I'm feeling a little sick

A quick trip to the grocery last week...

...to get rations for our major ice storm slightly icy weekend when we would be snowed in for two weeks three days.

As I am leaving, the check out gal hands me my receipt and says,

"You have a recall notice."

"A what?"

"A recall notice. Something you bought recently has been recalled."

"I'm pretty sure whatever it is has been eaten by now."




Sure enough. It was some cheese spread...

...that I bought during the CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY.

Which was four weeks ago.

Guess if we were gonna' have a "severe illness", we'd have come down with it by now.

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I've never seen anything like that before! You must shop at a very responsible grocery store.

And, now I'm craving cheese. You know, the kind that could hurt you. :-)

Kearsie said...

Scary!

That's why I avoid cheese spread at all costs. That, and it's gross.

Momma Roar said...

They couldn't have given you notice sooner? Yikes!

Did you get a refund?

w said...

cheese can be very dangerous. mainly because i'm lactose intolerant. so. dangerous. and messy.