Monday, March 15, 2010

Madness

I'll be busy today filling out my bracket. And yes I was still holding on to a teeeeeeny tiny glimmer of hope that my Tigers would make it to the Big Dance. Alas, no dancing for us this year. But hey - no dancing for UConn, North Carolina, Arizona and other big names either.

We'll just hold our basketball heads up high and head into the NIT. GO TIGERS!

In the meantime, I wonder if there really is a chance that that team that starts with a K could win the whole shebang. I'm not sure I could take that. Really. I think I would have to seek some sort of counseling.

Anyhoo...

Alrighty folks, sharpen your pencils and grab your brackets cause March Madness is here!! It really is the most wonderful time of the year.


PS - I'm sure I'll enjoy that extra hour of daylight tonight. But right now, this time change thing ain't much fun. *YAWN*

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

w said...

i know this is about sports. and that's because i read your labels.

Anonymous said...

Hello,nice post thanks for sharing?. I just joined and I am going to catch up by reading for a while. I hope I can join in soon.