Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summertime...

....and the house is so lived in....

Current items visible in my kitchen:

  • Nerf sword
  • Purple frisbee
  • Bowl of clementines, grapes, bananas
  • Plastic hockey stick
  • Two red, white & blue 4th of July bowls
  • Nerf gun
  • Mouthpiece
  • Five tomatoes (thank you J & C!)
  • Roll of duct tape
  • Lego knight action figure
  • Two pints of blackberries
  • Sunday's paper
  • Crossword puzzle book
  • Three lint rollers

I expect the Hoarders TV show people to be calling me any day now....

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

connie said...

The tomatoes are beyond yummy!!!

JuJu said...

I seriously thought I was the only person who had a lint roller in their kitchen.

We also have one in the bedroom and in the car.

MOM said...

yes to the tomatoes!!!