Monday, November 1, 2010

Bird's the Word

Saturday night we went to a little trunk or treaty thing at church.

Cooper left wearing this....

(He called himself the Shadow Killer. I have no idea what that is. I just know that his choice of costume fell within my "Do Not Spend More Than $10 On Costumes" rule.)

He came home with lots of this....


And this.....
Seriously. A bird. A BIRD? Where on earth did he get a bird? How does a kid come home with a big black bird in his Halloween bucket?

Oh well, I put it up on the mantle yesterday as part of our Halloween decorations.

As for me this weekend...I just clowned around....

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Just Mom said...

A bird, huh? I'll have to remember to give those away next year. ;-D


LOVE the clown costume. Or is that normal, everyday wear? I'm KIDDING!

JuJu said...

I guess we just need to be grateful that it wasn't a REAL bird?

LOVE your wig!