Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Permit. Passage.

Driver's permit? Check.

She passed with flying colors. Well, she missed 2 out of 26. But that's still passing.

And now she's the proud owner of a driver's permit.

God help us all.

And I let her drive two times last night. On the real road.

Just one liiiiiiitle bump when we left the house and she put the car in drive instead of reverse and almost drove into the garage door.

Because hey, nothing says driver's permit like ramming into the gargae door.

But once she figured that all out, the driving was actually ok. Slightly intense. But overall some decent driving. I've got no choice but to get used to it. So we might as well do it.

And, yes, once I did find myself saying stop Stop STOP STOP! STOP!! STOP!!!!!

Because pulling up in front of the house and stopping in front of nothing is not really the same as pulling up at a red light and stopping in front of another vehicle.

Anyway, another rite of passage has been passed through.

Peace and love, people. Happy Tuesday.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Unknown said...

Next time I see you, I will be sure to check your knuckles to see if the color has returned to them.