Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day Two

I made it through my first day.

I found the bathroom.

I found the coffeepot.

I have an ID badge that lets me in the parking lot.

My picture looks goofy.

I guess that's how I look though.

Goofy.

I have a big window.

The folks are nice.

The place is busy.

It's also significantly quieter than my old place.

Like mucho quieterio.

That's a little odd.

Yes, I'm going back today.

Today is more forms, forms, forms. 

Insurance, retirement, policies, blah blah blah.

And another TB test. 

Yes, I'm serious.

Ciao.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Wow. You must have TB initialed on your forehead or something.

Well, if it's too quiet, I suggest you sing at the top of your lungs and liven up that place!

Just Mom said...

Congratulations on making it through Day One. Best wishes on Day Two and those to come. :-)