Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Crazy now. Fish later.

Life and my brain and all my stupid hormones are spinning around right now.

I'm just not liking me right now.  And my tolerance for humanity is low.

Best if I just kind of keep to myself for awhile.

You're welcome.

Maybe I should send myself to time out.

I'll just say I've been looking for pants for Jordan that are thick enough to resist a snake bite.

Stay tuned for more details on that.

And, after buying her friend a little fish and a little fish bowl as a birthday gift, Jordan decided we needed a fish too.  But apparently she and Cooper decided on more than one fish.  And a not so little fish bowl. So now there's a fish tank on my kitchen counter.  Fish coming later.  And everything that was on that space on the counter (i.e. my desk) is now on the kitchen table.

Clutter like that drives me nuts.

But who am I to say that since I've still got a WWE wrestling arena set up in my den floor.

My house is a wreck right now.

I guess since I'll be rained in this weekend, I'll clean up this pig sty.

Anyway, stay tuned for more details on Fish Center.

Here's a picture for you to look at.


Once I take myself out of time out, I'll be back.



2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I have a fish in my office and he actually helps calm me. It's like me and him against the world. (do you hear a Helen Reddy song?)

I hope today is a better day for you my friend.

w said...

we have a fish tank. long story short. we also have mutant fish.

yay!