Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Yay for USA

What a fun night of Olympic watching! USA! USA! USA!

Those girls winning the gold.  Yes, I got a bit weepy.

I am proud to say I was one of four Americans who did not know the result of the women's gymnastics until it aired last night.  

After the collapse of the Russian girls, the Captain went to bed.    Cooper and I chanted "USA USA USA" while he exited the room.  He's apparently not very patriotic and cared more about his sleep than our country winning gold medals.  Not to fear.  I woke him up when I went to bed and told him all about the gymnastcis team and the swimming relay and all our gold medals.  He did not seem to be very excited about that Olympic update. 

It was just a good night for the good ol' U S of A.

In other non-Olympic news, Jordan is home.  Yay! 

The Captain is headed out of town.  Boo.  He overpacks like a teenage girl. 

Happy Hump Day, people.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I am so impressed that you were able to avoid the coverage all day! You could be a good hermit!

Welcome home Jordan! Your mama missed you!