Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Stinky success

Got up this morning.
Let Gauge outside.
Turned on coffee pot.
Smelled stinky skunk.
My poor puppy got sprayed at 5 o'clock in the morning.
Woke up the Captain.
He gave the stinky dog a bath.
I checked the trap.
Success.
Big ol' skunk.
Caught him with frosted mini wheats and peanut butter.
He now is ... ummm... taken care of.
I was an accomplice.
Or as the Captain says "an active participant".
I held the flashlight during the implementation of the ... ummm... skunk elimination plan.
So, Operation Skunk Capture is complete.
The end.

5 Wanna' ramble too?:

Unknown said...

Hopefully, it was just a lone offender and not one that had babies, as did the one in our barn a few years back.

JuJu said...

You could have caught me with that kind of bait.

I'm not quite as stinky as a skunk, but close.

Kearsie said...

I'm not gonna lie, I kind of like the way skunks smell.

I also enjoy frosted mini wheats and peanut butter.

Anonymous said...

Am glad to hear that you got rid of the skunk - and I also hope he does not have anymore kinfolk around with him. Poor Gauge!
AL & UN

mel said...

Um...how does one eliminate a skunk without getting sprayed? No need to tell, just wondering...