Thursday, November 15, 2012

Embrace the Pumpkin

It's November 15.

Mid-November.

One week from today is Thanksgiving.

I've already seen commercials on TV featuring Santa Claus.

Jordan is listening to Christmas music.

I've spotted a Christmas yard inflatable.

Last night I drove by a house that already has their Christmas tree up, lights twinkling through the window.

I ran in the store last night to get some of those cute little baby pumpkins.  Some fall decor.  That shouldn't be too much to ask.  Because as I've already noted, it's mid-November and Thanksgiving is still to come.

No dice.

Not just no dice.

No pumpkins.

Really? 

It's all Christmas stuff.

Can't a girl just find a few of those cute little baby pumpkins?

Can't we just embrace the pumpkin and the pilgrim and the turkey?

I hate rushing the season.



1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Cameron and Rachel said...

And Santa is at the mall!