Monday, December 17, 2012

Fish Watch

Looks like we may be having fish funeral in the near future.

Or maybe not.

Who knows.

We thought Yellow Fish was headed out one day and then two days later he was swimming all over the tank.

This time it's Kane the Second.

Not looking so chipper.

(Yes, he's named Kane the Second because Original Kane has already gone to Fish Heaven.)

I really don't know much about all this fish stuff.

We thought Lucy was pregnant once. 

But apparently she (or he - who knows) just gets fat.  Then skinny.  Then fat.  Then skinny.

Kind of like me. Well, not the skinny part.  I just get fat.  Then fat.  Then fat.

But when we thought Lucy was pregnant, a quick Google showed she could have up to 100 babies every three to five months and you needed a separate tank to raise them and all this stuff.

Ummmm, no.

I have a tank.

With four - or maybe three by the end of the day - fish in it.

I do a partial water change every week.

And we change the filter every month.

And I feed them every morning.

That's about the size of it.

Stay tuned.

Fish Watch.



2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Oh Poor Yellow Fish. I hope he makes a miraculous recovery.

Colleen said...

I remember fish watch only too well. When they finally passed (which all of them did at our house) I would hum taps as they were flushed down the toilet downstair...I remember it like yesterday.

Good luck!