Monday, April 15, 2013

Licensed

The Captain is taking Jordan to get her drivers license today.
Drivers license.
That is what will allow her to get in the car
And drive.
Alone.
Alone as in without me or the Captain.
Oh dear.
I'm having an odd mix of emotions --excited for her and scared to death.
She will probably drive my car until we find some little vehicle for her.
Which means I drive the Captain's big ol' SUV.
It's big.
I already bounced over two curbs this weekend in a parking lot.
Whooops.
So, here we go opening a new chapter for Jordan.
And for me.
She's hitting the road.
I'm hitting my knees.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Oh, I so remember this day. Good luck to Jordan on the test and more so to Mom and Dad in the coming months.

This growing up thing can suck sometime.

Anonymous said...

Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site
is great, as well as the content!

Here is my web site metabolic rate calculator