Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Stranded.

So, yeah, the Captain and Jordan were supposed to leave Honduras yesterday morning and be home last night at 10:15 pm. 

But to do that, they need a plane.

Which never showed up.

Because it made an emergency landing somewhere else in Honduras.

So my people are stranded there. 

I want them home, but I don't want them on a plane that's not operational.

Emergency landing?

No thank you.

The good news is the airline put them up at a 5-star hotel.  Nicer than the digs they had been staying in all week.  I'm sure the hot shower, dinner, and cozy bed felt good last night. 

I know they are just ready to get home.

I know I am just ready to have them home.

Long day today as they should be leaving Honduras at 9:00 am and home at 10:15 pm.

The trick is there really aren't a whole lot of flights that fly out of Honduras.

Fingers crossed and prayers up.


1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which
blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

My blog; losing weight fast