Monday, June 17, 2013

Pull it over

Summary of the conversation between me and the Captain last night on the way to church about Jordan's expired drive out tags on her car:

It's only one day past the expiration date.
They are temporary drive out tags.
The police know it takes a while to get the license plates for vehicles.
She probably won't get pulled over because all of the above.

Guess what happened?

Yep.  Girl got pulled over.

By one of the Captain's officers.

She also had to go through a sobriety check point on Saturday night.

She was "flagged" and given a little extra attention.   Probably because she was a teenage driver, etc etc etc.

First of all, she doesn't drink.  Also, she was coming home from volunteering at an event of an organization that provides resources for orphans and homeless. Sooooo, pretty sure she wasn't a problemo at the sobriety check point.

The Captain, Cooper and I also went to the event.  The guest speaker was ... Tim Tebow.  If you are wondering if he's as cute in person as he is on TV, the answer is yes.  Absolutely, positively, 110% yes.

Sorry, I digress... I got a little derailed by Tim Tebow's hunkiness... where was I?

Oh, Jordan and her run in with the law all weekend....

She was a bit nervy about all that, I'm sure.

Poor Coop was riding with Jordan when she got pulled over ... Poor baby was scared to complete death. 

The new drive out tag or license plate will be picked up today.

Related:  Anybody had to add a teenage driver to their insurance?  Holy premium.  Almost had to sell a kidney to pay for it.

OK, people.  Have a happy Monday.  What's going on in your world?










2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Unknown said...

Hey, I didn't know you were there Saturday night! Guess I didn't see everyone there after all.

Anonymous said...

I visited many sites but the audio feature for audio songs
current at this web site is truly fabulous.

Have a look at my site - hair styling iron