Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Prepping. With a beard.

What's been going on besides my neglecting my blog?

We've got a little college prep stuff going on.

Junior parent and student meetings with the campus college counselor.

Jordan took the ACT last weekend. Tried to not put a lot of pressure on her by stressing how important it is. It's just possible full college tuition for four years. No pressure.  Do your best. Just make it a 32 or higher.

In the meantime, the college recruiters have visited campus this week. That's normal. But, it's homecoming week, so I'm sure Jordan has made a great impression wearing pajamas or dressed like a Duck Dynasty guy. "Hi, I'm interested in your university scholars program and the Trustee scholarship. Please pardon my beard."

What's going on in your world?

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I would give my scholarship to the bearded girl,always.