Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Prepping. With a beard.

What's been going on besides my neglecting my blog?

We've got a little college prep stuff going on.

Junior parent and student meetings with the campus college counselor.

Jordan took the ACT last weekend. Tried to not put a lot of pressure on her by stressing how important it is. It's just possible full college tuition for four years. No pressure.  Do your best. Just make it a 32 or higher.

In the meantime, the college recruiters have visited campus this week. That's normal. But, it's homecoming week, so I'm sure Jordan has made a great impression wearing pajamas or dressed like a Duck Dynasty guy. "Hi, I'm interested in your university scholars program and the Trustee scholarship. Please pardon my beard."

What's going on in your world?

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I would give my scholarship to the bearded girl,always.

PosheSolution s said...

Thanks for sharing !
When it comes to Health, Safety and Environment solutions, Poshe Solutions Pvt. Ltd is the leading institute for all international safety courses.
Nebosh course in chennai
Nebosh courses in chennai
Nebosh in Chennai
Nebosh IGC in Chennai
Iosh Ms in Chennai
Iosh courses in Chennai