Friday, June 27, 2008

Help Please




What's the deal with my tomato plants? Am I overwatering? Not watering enough? There are parts of it that look yellowy. Those leaves are only at the top part. Well, actually it's the BOTTOM part of the plant if you want to get technical about it. But it's the top when it's hung upside down. Whatever. The rest of it looks ok I guess. And those little holes - are they bug holes? I didn't see any worms or bugs on them.

I'm not a gardening expert. And I've never really planted tomatos either. May be hard to see because the sun was shining on the plant. Oh, they also get full sun all day long. The plant faces west -- the sun will come up behind the playhouse. If you can figure that out. If sun matters to a tomato.

Can anybody help me?

0 Wanna' ramble too?: