Thursday, July 10, 2008

Stupid, Lucky, 174, 460, Pretty

What a total idiot Matt Jones is. Did you hear about this? Unbelievable.

I picked the kids up from Mom's and we ran to the library to check some books out for them and renew two of my books. (I'm so glad my kids like to read.) I lucked into the new James Patterson book Sail. So I will hold off on the Lisa Gardner and start this one first. His books are always a quick read, so I should be finished with it this weekend.

Then we went by Hope Church to get our race packets for Saturday's 5k.




Then I got home, opened my mail, and saw this.





I promptly did this.




I was upset and mad for awhile. Then I went outside to listen to the rain. And I saw this


Which made it all better. At least for a little while.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: