Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's Pillsbury, not Milk Bone

Good Morning Jordan! I heard you had a biscuit. May I have some please?





Still waiting. I would love a bite of that hot, flaky biscuit.





Yoo-hoo!!! Biscuit please.





OK, I'm just going to lay down right here, but don't forget about me.




My Push Up Challenge was extra hard this morning. Maybe the hardest day so far. The schedule called for 16, 14, 14, 12, 15. It. Was. Tough. But I did it. That's a total of 71 pushups. I rest about 90 seconds between each set. Hard right now to envision doing 100 without stopping.

I forced myself to go to sleep last night before the Olympics were over. I was so tired and just needed the sleep. I did catch all of the swimming, but gave up on the gymnastics. Phelps swims tonight.


Today's Olympic Google masthead



Make a difference today people.



0 Wanna' ramble too?: