Saturday, August 2, 2008

Love those kids

Jordan was practicing with a little make up. She did well on the eyes (can't show you the whole face because I don't put pix of my kids faces on the blog....) and then just got totally silly with the lips. It's her tribute to The Joker. The picture honestly does not do it justice. I can't tell you how red her lips were.



We've been playing lots of games these days. Some on the computer and some regular ol' board games and card games. I *love* to play games. Anyhoo, Cooper is a riot and doesn't realize that he's supposed to keep quiet about what cards he is holding in his hand. So he'll say things like:

After Jordan played a Wild card in Uno and called it red... "Oh man, and all my cards are blue."

After drawing a card..."Yea! A green 7!!" or "I love those black pointy cards."

Before playing a card..."Should I play my yellow 3 or my blue 6?" or "What's K stand for?"


In the meantime, I emptied his very full dirty clothes basket in the washer and noticed a pair of black soccer socks. What?! He hasn't worn those this week. So I started looking in the washer and it seems as if Thing 2 has dumped his entire underwear and sock drawer in the dirty basket. I was pulling out tons of matched up pairs of socks - all kinds of socks - dress socks, baseball socks, regular socks...CLEAN socks. And all this underwear. CLEAN underwear. What gives? I will never catch up with his brain.

It's 9:15 and both kids are still sleeping...love it.

Lay off the watermelon lipstick, practice your poker face and keep your clean drawers in your drawer people.

6 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

One of my children would try on something and not want to wear it and put it in the dirty clothes to keep from hanging it back up. I would take it out of the dirty clothes and put it on her bed. Not sure if it stopped it, though.

Anonymous said...

it wasn't me...

Anonymous said...

IT WAS TOTALLY YOU!!!!!!!!!! And now your favorite niece does the same thing.

Anonymous said...

very much LOL on that one

Anonymous said...

who LOVES the joker look????

Anonymous said...

The Joker look is not you.