Saturday, August 2, 2008

A new feature on the ol' bloggie

Jordan (aka Thing One) has been begging me for a cell phone, a Facebook page, and/or her own blog. To which I have lovingly but firmly replied no, no, no. Her latest proposal is to be guest blogger. Here is her worldwide premiere post. Take it away Thing One....



Jordan's Joke of the Day/ Jonas Update

Ok peeps, um, I'll start with my joke of the day. This one is one of Mommy's fvorites! You know she used to be the BAD JOKE BABE on FM 100!!!! This joke happens to be a knock knock joke!



You: Knock Knock

Friend: Who is there??

Y: Impatient cow

F: Impa......

Y: MOO!!!!!!!



I LOVE THAT JOKE!!!!!! Now for the Jonas Update:

I GOT THE ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!!!! I'm going to frame it and put it up on my wall!!! Mommy framed her Rolling Stones magazine when Heuy Lewis was on the cover, did I spell that right????? For all the Jonas fans who cannot find the magazine it, well I found it at the Barnes and Noble in front of the Wolfchase mall!!!!!!

Good bye peeps, oh P.S, I would like to give a shoutout to one of my favorite friends in the world!!!!! THE BLOGGIE DOGGIE!!!!!!!!!! Good bye peeps!

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

hey--I'm wondering what other good stuff you got at the mall the other day. Email me...

love the joke!