Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Test your color IQ


Check out this quiz where you must put the color chips in order by hue. It's not as easy as it looks. By the end of it, I promise your eyes will be twitching.

I scored a 68. Zero is perfect.

How did you do?

6 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

I did 99 --- yeah

Anonymous said...

I scored a 3 on the first try! I guess that means I need to get back to work. TNT - D

Anonymous said...

oh my, I thougt I did good - but I went the wrong way. I am color blind and never knew it until today. Maybe my shirt doesn't go with my pants after all- maybe never has ----

KookieKnows said...

I scored a 7 so I guess I did okay.

Leah Ann

Anonymous said...

My eyes started playing tricks on me.... I may try again tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I scored a 44!!