Friday, October 17, 2008

What are you doing? Introducing Twitter

I've decided to add a little feature to the ol' blog. I have put a link to my Twitter page on here.

What's Twitter? It's kind of a mini-blog. It's a way to "stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?" Maybe sometimes there is some info I want to share with you all or an update on what's going on, but it doesn't necessarily warrant an entire post. Just a little "tweet", as it's called.

I set up the account last summer and fiddled around with it some. But thought I would stick it on my blog today. We'll just see how it goes. If I decide I don't like it, I'll take it off.

If you want to go straight to my Twitter page, click here. Otherwise, you can go directly there from the link on the right.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: