Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tweets of my week

Here are some of my twitter updates for the week. Just a little look at what was on my mind. Kind of scary sometimes.

Anyhoo, there are always the most recent tweets on my blog over there on the right. But you can also follow all the exciting goings-on by taking a look at my twitter page which is right over here.

You don't have to be in the driver's seat, but you do have to be in the car.

May I please just have my own air?

just hope that the gypsy wagon or the dog pound tuck doesn't come down our street right now...

I. Am. Done.

Go away Monday.

Just heard Obama had a "normal Sunday" yesterday. He went to the gym and then watched football with family and friends. Missing something?

Coffee, coffee, how I heart you!

Do ya' sometimes think you know what the deal is? Only to find out you don't know what the deal is? Hate that.

Styrofoam can't go in microwave?

Going to look at yet more paint. Stop the madness.

It is 4am.....the dreadmill awaits....

I think coffee is the greatest creation ever. EVER.

"As your days, so shall your strength be."

My hair is just so beautiful on a rainy day. I wish it could look like this every day.

Headache.....

Listen to that rain. Goes great with my coffee. What a great day to stay home. Oh wait.....I've got to go to work. Darn it.

Does anybody really eat that purple cabbage stuff?

Somebody just asked me how much coffee I've had today? What's *THAT* supposed to mean?!?!?

What really *is* the point of primer anyway??

Watching paint dry...



A haircut for the boy, quick trip to the grocery, final touch ups on the kitchen paint job and then a great day of football is ahead for me. What are you doing today?

Enjoy your Saturday people!

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

I am coming to your house to look at the paint.