Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine


We love watching all the Christmas shows this time of year. Of course the classics like Rudolph, Frosty the Snowman, and Santa Claus Is Coming to Town. And of course Charlie Brown Christmas. We love all those. I bought "It's a Wonderful Life" and "White Christmas" this year and am hoping the kids will enjoy these traditional favorites.

But then there are the "non-traditional" Christmas movies.... Like The Santa Clause movies, Home Alone, Elf. And my all-time favorite, The Christmas Story. I love that movie. It makes me laugh out loud. Who doesn't love Ralphie and his quest for the Red Ryder BB gun. "You'll shoot your eye out!" The Little Orphan Annie secret society decoder ring. The Fra-Gee-Lay leg lamp. The tongue stuck on the pole. That movie is just so funny.

What do you like to watch during the holiday?




Jerry greeted us this morning sitting on the table in the foyer.

Hope you can catch your favorite holiday movie this season.

Have a super duper day people!

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

I can't watch Home Alone...it makes me twitch...except for the last part where the old man is reunited with his family...that part makes me cry...

Anonymous said...

What about Christmas Vacation?!?! With Chevy Chase's lights!!! That's gotta' be up there as a fave.