Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Deck the Halls

I have officially finished decorating for Christmas. It's not that I'm finished. I'm just quitting. I think I could just go on and on moving things around and adding and switching and fixing. But then there comes a point where I have to just stop.

Wanna' take a look?



I love this big red platter. It was a gift from a friend a few years ago.




These two cute Santa guys are new this year. Aren't they cute? I actually think they are candle sticks. They are very happy sitting on top of my bookcase in my den. (Don't look too close, I think you can see the dust up there.)



This deer picture was actually a gift bag. I loved it, so I bought it, cut it apart, joined him with a little holiday scrapbook paper and framed him. Voila!


He kind of matches this plate.... Or at least we will pretend that he does.















And I guess they both match this....



That's Fred. He is half of the infamous Head Brothers. His twin is Ed. We affectionately call them Ed & Fred, the Head Brothers. Ed actually has to be temporarily removed so we can put up our Christmas tree. Yes, I'm a good wife for sporting not one, but two deer heads in my den....


I've got a few more things I want to show you, but I will save them for another day.


Until then, let's go look for Jerry.....


Oh there he is!


Have a happy, happy day people!

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

Meanwhile, we still look like scrooges over here, except for the tree and my nutcracker collection of 42