Saturday, December 20, 2008

Wonderful world of Twitter

Here it is...the day you all wait for....it's the Best of Twitter.....Remember, you can follow the live action right here!


Making first of eight thousand batches of Chex Mix

Really not believing son's story about how the jeans "just ripped"....Yeah, right.

Apparently if you are not at lowes right now, you are a nobody.

All furniture moved. All pictures off walls. The dust. Oh my, the dust. Am I the only one who doesn't regularly clean baseboards? Say no.

Watching my Memphis Tigers take on Georgetown. GO TIGERS GO!

What's a Hoya?

Tigers takin' it to overtime! C'mon Tigers!!!

Tigers lost by six in OT. Score not indicative of game. Those Tigers...they just break my heart.

My new paint is pretty. But it smells like paint.

With the blinds off the windows, I can see how dirty they are. Do you have to wash the outside of the window too??!? Doesn't rain do that?

It is no coincidence that the first four letters of paint are P-A-I-N

Just discovered recently purchased jug of detergent has a crack in it. In case you were wondering, yes the detergent can seep out of there

Also, in case you were wondering, when a glass lamp hits the floor, it shatters into a million pieces. Shatters. Million. Pieces.

Honestly people. Do you really say "It's snowing!!! Boy I can't wait to dig into a big ham sandwich!"

I need index cards in a bad way. OCD kicking in

Where? Is? The? Ice?

Weatherman, weatherman, you are such a tease.

Wag more. Bark less.

CHRISTMAS IS WHEN!?!?!?!?!?

Could I die from sleeping in a freshly painted room? Could it be toxic to steadily inhale the fumes over several hours?

Sister Schuberts cinnamon yeast rolls are straight from heaven.

CAN'T FIND MY SILVER NOTEBOOK WITH ALL MY HOLIDAY LISTS IN IT!! GETTING VERY SHORT OF BREATH HERE

Rest easy people. I found my notebook. Now I can quit breathing in the paper bag.

Whats that bright glowing thing in the sky? Oh wait! Thats the sun!

I am officially "HOME" for the holidays. Almost makes me wanna' cry.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: