Friday, January 9, 2009

As seen on TV


During the holidays, when we were home all day and all night, my kids watched more TV than usual.

And it began to show...


I noticed that Cooper had turned into a walking info-mercial...

These are some of the things he has said to me over the last few weeks.


"All four of us in this family need a Snuggie."

"Are you washing your face with ProActiv?"

"Pool tables are only $799. Is that a lot?"

"We should look on the bottom of our Campbell's chicken noodle soup. We could be the winners of a 5-day cruise!"

"Hey Mom - Did you order the Snuggies for us? Get royal blue because that's the color of the Memphis Tigers."

"And they come with two press and open booklights. Free if you order now."

"It's at eight, seven central."

"If I had Funslides, I could slide on the carpet."

"Can we get Big City Sliders? You just scoop and press on the stove. And in two minutes you have Big City Sliders just like those little burgers in the restaurants."

What makes it so funny is that he is so serious about it. He is proud of the information he is sharing with me. But man, there were times that he had me rolling in the floor.

He's gonna' love the ShamWow I got him for his birthday!!

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Hilarious! I love the Snuggie reference...I keep thinking I need one of those when I see the commercial! :)
Carrie

Anonymous said...

I don't think that "Son" could stay still long enough to stay in a Snuggie. Maybe so - who knows?
AL & UN