Friday, February 20, 2009

Good Doggie

The Bloggie Doggie is always getting into something has such varied interests.

He likes sports....





He even pumps iron every once in awhile too...





He's always ready to play pirates...



Or the harmonica.....



But sometimes he just wants to watch TV.....




Or take a nap....





He realizes the importance of good personal hygiene.....




And he is quite handy in the kitchen....




Although he does have a weakness for junk food....






He likes to go camping, even if it is the kids tent in the playroom...







And he's good at making friends.....





What a well rounded puppy dog that Bloggie Doggie is.




4 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

I love him!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad you have such a well rounded dog!!!He can fit anywhere. Wonder if all that has anothing to do with the fact - he is a retriever?????
One of my favorite granddogs

JuJu said...

I love these pictures. Thanks for sharing. Give him a big ol belly rub for me.

Brenda said...

I love your bloggie doggie! I also have a yellow lab. Her name is Scout and she has brought much joy to our home. I'm enjoying reading your blog for the first time today. Not sure how I found you though.