Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I know I am one, but.....



This is just so stinkin' funny.

Well, all of it except the car that falls down in the oil changing pit place. Because I have always been petrified that I would do that, but thought it really couldn't happen. Now I'm freaked out because I saw that it really can happen.

Other than that, this is laugh out loud funny.

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

I am convinced women do not have the "back-up" gene.

JuJu said...

I thought about you tonight. I was sitting in a restaurant and up popped ESPN interviewing Calipari. And, I thought of my blogging buddy and her Tigers. :-)

angie128 said...

JuJu--
I LOVE MY TIGERS!
Thanks for checking out the MAMGL blog!

angie128 said...

Connie -
Don't you remember, all we used to be able to do when we started driving was back up about 50 feet down the driveway. And then pull forward. And then back up. And then...