Monday, February 9, 2009

More miscellany

Yes - could it be?! - Two posts in one day?!? Oh the madness people. I'm living on the edge...

Rolling around in my head right now:

Am anxious to see how the Tigers will fare in the polls this week. They totally rocked and rolled over Gonzaga on Saturday. (OK, there were about 8 minutes there in the 2nd half that weren't so attractive....) Could we break into the Top 10?!? I am so hopeful. There were some upsets with several of the teams within the 1-13 rankings. We'll see....In the meantime, GO TIGERS!

Jordan is a sickie girl right now. I'm guessing she's got the flu-like yuk that is going around. Especially since her BF had it last week. Hoping she will be better very soon. She has been sleeping off and on (mostly on) since about noon yesterday. Pitiful. Boy it's quiet when 50% of my noise makers aren't with it. And yes, those who know me well, will know that not only do I want her to get better, but I also don't want the rest of us to get sick...So I am using LOTS of this...


Last week was our 15th wedding anniversary. The Captain and I a nice 24 hour "just the two of us" time. And thanks to those of you who played a part in his sneaky mission to make that happen. It is challenging for the two of us to spend any lengthy quality time together because of schedules and kids and life. But it is really most enjoyable when we are able to do that. "Hey, I remember you!" Our house was so still and quiet without the kids. I missed them a lot, but it was nice to just be "Angie" and "Wife" for 24-hours.

Wanna' see the pretty flowers the Captain sent me?


The weather was nice this weekend. We went to Shelby Farms both Friday and Saturday. We walked and walked and walked and walked. Nice to get out. Can't complain about 70-degree days in February.

Yes, I'm the only person in the country who didn't watch the Grammys (Grammies?). Award shows make me twitch.

OK - that's all I've got people. Ciao!





0 Wanna' ramble too?: