Saturday, February 14, 2009

My week at Twitter

This was it. Check it out.


My Girl is sick. She is pitiful. Hoping she shakes this soon. And that none of us get it.

Watching Mystic River.

Staying home from church tonight with sick girl. Watching Apollo 13.

Apollo 13 made it safely back to earth. In case you were wondering. (Am I stupid for crying when they made re-entry?)

Dear Weekend - I'm sorry you must be on your way. I have enjoyed you so much. Hurry back.

Apparently, I'm the only person in the country who didn't watch the Grammy's. Award shows make me twitch.

Woo Hoo!! Tigers 8th in new AP poll! GO TIGERS GO!!

Warm and windy. Storms a'brewing.

63 degrees + 5:30 in the morning + February = thunderstorms for sure

I love ABBA

I'm home with Sickie Girl. And personally, I'm doubling up on the Airborne. I don't want whatever this is that's going around.

Flip-flops + February = Wrong

Found out during dinner that Son is wheeling & dealing Daughter's "cool stuff" to the 1st grade girls. He thinks he has sold her backpack.

Apparently has an offer on her lava lamp too.

Temps high. Wind gusting. Rain coming.

Sickie Daughter is too well to be at home, but too sick to be at school. On the cusp. Hate days like that.

Just watched The Lake House with Sickie Daughter. It was sweet. But I didn't cry like the Captain did the other day.

Who watched the Tigers last night? Another rout with *outstanding* defense. Dozier career hi 23 pts. They continue to roll on. Go Tigers!

AND, we held Tulsa to only 37 points. AND, it was our 51 straight conference win. Lovin' it!!! I've got Tiger Fever in a bad way.

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands.

Sometimes when I'm on the treadmill, I feel like I just walk and walk and walk, but get nowhere.

Dear Sales Person:When you are leaving me a cold call voice mail asking me to utilize your svcs, you really shouldn't be on speaker phone.

Confession. I had a donut.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Angela Nazworth said...

Hysterical. You are very good at Twitter. I cannot quite figure it out.