Friday, March 27, 2009

Blue. Flu.

I am experiencing a sadness hangover from the Tigers loss last night.

It was painful to watch.

And yes I cried during the last few minutes.

Make fun of me if you want.

I don't care.

And the Captain said, "Are you crying over a basketball game?"

*Sniff* Yes. Yes I am.

I really can't even talk about it this morning.

So I'm not.

Yes, I'm pouting.

It was a stinky way to go out.

And I really didn't want it to end.

And my heart is broken for those boys.



Oh, and.....

Cooper tested positive for the flu.

Out of the blue.

Hey I made a rhyme.

And it took me an hour and a half to get him to take his medicine yesterday.

It was only a teaspoon.

I'm wondering what lies ahead for him over the next few days.



It has been a rough week for me as a parent.

And today is a rough one for me as a Tiger fan.


This week hath stinketh.

And that's all I have to say.

The End.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I am so sorry for you and your Tigers. Truly!
I hope the weekend is better than the week has been!!