Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's Madness

It all starts today.

March Madness.

The Big Dance.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year.

The Best Three Weeks in Sports.

There are 33 games this week alone. Thirty-three games people.


Tigers tip off today at 11:25.

And I. Can't. Wait.

Am betting there will be lots of long lunches taken today.

And low levels of productivity.



Just to prove that I am not totally obsessed with basketball and the tourny, here are a few other things on my mind:

I am tired of hearing about the octuplets and their mother.

I am saddened to hear about the death of Natasha Richardson.

I am puzzled by the elimination of Alexis Grace from American Idol last night.

I am so fed up with the national sports pundits who remain Tiger haters. Oh wait...that post was basketball related. Sorry.

I am loving this beautiful weather. Memphis is gorgeous in the springtime.


That's all people.

Can I have a GO TIGERS GO!?!?!??!!?

0 Wanna' ramble too?: