Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow kidding

We got snow
Yes, we got 6". Can you believe that? Especially since it was 73 degrees on Thursday?!


It was just gorgeous.


We went to school and went sledding down the big hill.


Cooper slid right out of his pants.

The Bloggie Doggie loved the snow.

In other weekend highlights....

No Go
The bad thing about the weather was my sister and Niece M and the entire 8th grade class were trying to go on a class trip to D.C. on Saturday night. They got 30 miles outside Memphis and got stranded at a truck stop where they spent the night on the bus. After trying to make it up I-40 on Sunday morning, they turned around and came home. Major disappointment there for them. Hate that.

Oh No...Ortho?
On Friday night, while bringing a suitcase downstairs for above mentioned trip, I fell down my stairs and am now wondering if I broke some bones in my foot. It seems fine. Except for the fact that it hurts, is swollen, and is purple. Hmmmmm. I will probably cave today and get an x-ray. I painted my toenails and shaved my leg extra good just in case it's a fracture and they put me in a c-a-s-t.

Go Tigers Go
Another big win for the Tigers on Saturday. They just keep rolling, rolling, rolling. The Captain and I got to go to the game and had a great time. The Forum is just an electric place when the Tigers are playing. They were smothering on defense. We'll see where we end up in the polls today. Doubt we'll be #1, but we should absolutely move on up. Two weeks from yesterday is Selection Sunday.....do we have a #1 seed in our future?? We shall see. Man, I love those Tigers!!


OK people, that's my weekend recap. And that's enough.





2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Take care of that foot! How can you jump up and down when your Tigers get a #1 seed if you don't heal it??

I think this is my blog address?? :-)
http://twitter.com/AuntSilly

angie128 said...

In tribute to Dr. Seuss whose birthday is today, I will HOP ON POP if we get a #1 ranking today. Doubt it will happen though.

Checking you out on Twitter.