Thursday, March 5, 2009

Take Five

Five Foods I Will Not Eat

Mushrooms -- I think this is really a consistency issue with me. But regardless, major yuck and no thank you.

Lima Beans -- Ick. The end.

Anything that ends in "ese" -- Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese....This is actually a food group rather than a food, but it's my blog, so whatever. I had a horrible run-in with some Chinese food when I was in college. It still haunts me to this day.

Iced Tea -- OK, so this is a drink, not a food. Again, my blog. And I know, I know. What kind of true southern girl can I be if I don't like iced tea. Well, I don't. I can't even stand the smell of it. So just water or coffee for me ok? Thanks.

Hard Boiled Eggs -- I like eggs cooked all different ways. Except hard boiled. I especially can't stand the yellow yolky part. And you know how sometimes the yolk cooks so long it looks like a gray bouncy ball? That totally makes me gag.


Anything you really don't want to see on your plate?

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

licorice

JuJu said...

Oh, I love all those things. Does this mean we can't have a dinner party together?
I loathe black licorice (good one mom!), cashews, pecans, green peppers and swiss cheese!

angie128 said...

I love licorice. And cashews.

Miss Mandy said...

Brussel sprouts, raw onions.

I love everything on your list except tea. I've never had it, but if it doesn't taste like pepsi, I don't like it.