Saturday, March 21, 2009

Twitterrific

See what you miss if you don't follow me on Twitter?


I think it is impossible for my kids to begin a sentence without saying "Hey Mom..."

Dear man sitting behind us telling all standing cheering fans to sit down: NO

I love coach cal.

Oh help me. They've started the wave.

Personal mission on earth: Kill the wave.

Tigers conference champs! Number one seed?

I actually just told the Captain that something would "really, kind of, almost, maybe" happen. Is that definite or what?

75% of us are up and getting ready for church. Guess which 25% remains in the bed? Here's a hint: Her initials are d-a-u-g-h-t-e-r.

Selection Sunday. Let the Madness begin!!

Me: "Do you think you can be sweet while I'm gone?" Son: Yes, because we were born to a Christian mother."

Son: "Mom, don't you need to lay down and get your beauty sleep?" Thanks, kid.

Disappointed, but not surprised about Tigers #2 seed. It's all good. We'll do our talking on the court. GO TIGERS GO!

Me and my bracket are going to bed.

Dog just had huge burp and son said, "Now THAT is what I call amazing."


Is it bad if you spill water on your keyboard?

I can't tell you how much I love lettuce. Really, I just love it. I think it's the greatest food ever. (Cue the sarcasm)

Son playing a song for us on his guitar during the commercials. He says it's called "Irish Eyes". It's about a potato apparently.

Me: "What's on your plate today?" Captain: "Training. Jumping out of a helicopter." Hmmm. How to respond to that?

Easter candy is from the devil.

Bad laundry management. All my black pants are in the washer. Will anybody notice if I wear Curious George PJ pants to work?

Tiger game during the day = day with little focus or productivity.

I think I'm gonna' be sick.

Whew! That wore me out. Thank goodness for Roburt Sallie.

Thought my new scarf was bad Tiger mojo so I took it off. My colorblind coworker told me he didn't think it matched anyway.

Dear lady checking out in front of me at Target: it is too early to wear white linen.

Hi Friday! What took you so long to get here? We've been waiting for you.

Son: I like to hula dance in the kitchen naked.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: