Friday, April 10, 2009

Chocolate bunnies and stuff

I know this little cartoon isn't new, but it totally cracks me up every time I see it. Cracks. Me. Up.



Some sweet Easter candy facts for you today on this lovely Good Friday:

  • Ninety million chocolate Easter bunnies are produced each year.

  • 75% of Americans eat the ears first. Followed by 5% who eat the feet first, while only 4% eat the tail first. (I am an ear eater.)

  • Americans buy more than 700 million Peeps each Easter season, making them the most popular non-chocolate Easter candy. (Personally, I can't do the Peeps.)


  • Over 16 billion jellybeans are consumed at Easter. If all the jellybeans were lined end to end, they would circle the globe nearly three times. (I love me some jellybeans. Yes, even the black ones.)

Here's hoping you get a sweet treat in your Easter basket this weekend. And that you enjoy a wonderful Easter weekend!

Mmmuuuuuuuaaaaah!

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I love me some Peeps! Happy Easter to you and your family!