Thursday, July 9, 2009

Random Miscellany

Cooper: I just saw a lightening bug.



Me: They usually don't come out until later, when it's dark.



Cooper: Maybe he's just getting an early start in finding a lady bug.



~



Jordan: I need to go to the store.



Me: For what?



Jordan: Some feminine products.



Me: I just bought you all that. What else do you need?



Jordan: Fake nails.



Me: Good try.



~



(Kids were playing a game together and Jordan solved one of the puzzles.)



Cooper: MY SISTER IS A GENIUS!!



Jordan: Stay in school kid.



Cooper: Yeah, I guess I should quit taking bathroom breaks at school just to get water.





Jordan: ??





Cooper: I say have to go to the bathroom and then I just hang around the water fountain.



~



My friend the weatherman invited me to join him and one of our former co-workers for dinner. I couldn't make it so I asked him for a raincheck. Which totally cracked me up. Asking the weatherman for a raincheck. Get it?? WEA-THER-MAN?? .... RAIN-CHECK?? I seriously crack myself up.



~






We went to go see Wicked this week. Loved it. Life lessons learned from Wicked: (1) Things are not always how they seem. (2) Some bad PR can really ruin a person.

~

That's it for me today people.
Go forth and have a good day.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: