Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tweety Tweet

My week. On Twitter. You should follow me. Really.

~ ~ ~ ~

Dear Neighbors: It is now 10:30 and the fireworks that sound like cannons should cease. Thank you and good night.

We got rain! Like, REAL rain. Water falling from the sky. I wanted to go outside and dance in it. But I refrained. You're welcome.

A tweenage girl who has gone on two back-to-back week long camps sleeps a whole lot. Just sayin'.

It's Monday. Didn't we just do this?

Trying to decide if I'm going to the Michael Jackson memorial tomorrow or not...

Son & the Captain in the backyard hitting whiffle golf balls. Making memories. And divots.

OK people. If we're going to the MJ funeral, we need to leave now. Traffic will be bad. And we'll never find a place to park. Get in the car

*Yawn* ... I think I'm gonna' take a nap. Oh wait - I'm at work.

Wicked rocked.

My son eats all the time. I am convinced he has a tape worm.

Teaching son about the finer things in life. Like folding laundry.

Am I the only one with a pirate sword and a stuffed monkey on their kitchen counter? Thought so.

De do do do. De da da da. Is all I want to say to you.

I may or may not have just tried to fax something on the copy machine and almost made 521,000 copies.

Dear Weatherman: A little rain would be nice. Thank you.

Hey did you hear Michael Jackson died?


0 Wanna' ramble too?: