Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Twitterverse

In case you don't follow me on Twitter, behold my week in review. If you already follow me on Twitter, this is old news. But thanks for checking in nonetheless.



Why do I grow better grass in my flower bed than I do in my yard?

Shucking corn. I like corn. There was a worm the size of my pinky in it. I do not like worms

Digging the Brady Bunch marathon.

I am really, REALLY pulling for Tom Watson today.

C'mon Tom Watson!!

Oh no Tom....thou shalt not choke on the 18th

I will cry if Watson wins. I will cry if Watson loses

Son about Watson's last shot: "It's in the wuff."

Sleepwalking Son headed out back door last night. Luckily Daughter was up watching TV and thwarted his wandering. Must double lock doors.

Does anybody else have a SpiderMan tent in the middle of their den? Just curious....

Cue the rain.

If you need me, I'll be in my happy place.

Pouring. Down. Rain

I may or may not have a chigger bite in my belly button. And if I did, that would be really gross. And it would itch really bad.

Still rainin'. Not complainin'.

Apparently my cell phone number is one number off from somebody who has LOTS of rental property.

Dear Coworker who took last cup of coffee: It's not hard. Pull tray out. Toss old pouch. Put in new pouch. Push tray in. Push start.

There isn't enough coffee in the world...

0 Wanna' ramble too?: