Friday, September 4, 2009

Go Team!

I've been waiting since January......

And now, it's back!

This weekend kicks off college football season!

Can I have an amen?!

I love all things SEC (except no Gators allowed), especially the Arkansas Razorbacks. This year I'll also have my eye on the Georgia Bulldogs.

Who are you rooting for?

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

beckyjomama said...

Fooooooootttttbbbbbaaaaaaallll (picture it being said similar to caaaakkkkeeee and you will know how very much I have missed me some ffffoooooottttbbbaaaalllll!)

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the downgrade publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=chenango valley ice rink ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg